Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MSCRM and Outlook Keyboard Shortcuts

I had a customer ask me recently about keyboard shortcuts for Microsoft CRM. Shortcuts are documented in the CRM help file but here is a quick list of MSCRM and Outlook shortcuts.

CRM Shortcuts
Select all text in current fieldCTRL-A
Close the current windowALT-F4
Move to next fieldTAB
Move to previous fieldSHIFT+TAB
Save current formCTRL-S
Save and CloseALT-S
Save and NewCTRL-SHIFT-S
Open/Close Form AssistantCTRL-SHIFT-F
Cancel edits and close FormESCAPE
Delete recordCTRL-D


Outlook Shortcuts
Switch to mailCTRL-1
Switch to InboxCTRL-SHIFT-1
Switch to CalendarCTRL-2
Switch to (Outlook) ContactsCTRL-3
Switch to TasksCTRL-4
Create new AppointmentCTRL-SHIFT-A
Create new ContactCTRL-SHIFT-C
Create new TaskCTRL-SHIFT-K
Check SpellingF7

2 comments:

  1. In the world there is one tool which I use for work out with outlook files-recover outlook 2007 pst file,because it is actually reliable,second feature it has free status as is known,besides that tool can help to extract data from corrupted files in *.ost and *.pst format and avoid losing of critical contacts, calendars and messages,tool is compatible with all supported versions of Microsoft Windows, besides Microsoft Outlook 2007 you can use any other version of this email client,extract data from corrupted files in *.ost and *.pst format and avoid losing of critical contacts, calendars and messages,can preview the results and make sure, that all emails were repaired successfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me especially program is MS Outlook,because I like conversations on mail.Some days ago one my funny mail was deleted on unexplained reason for me.Fortunately I saw on one community next tool-convert ms outlook 2003 pst file to ms outlook 2002 pst file.It helped me quickly.Program is free as far as I know.Moreover application can convert their mailboxes to another format, that can be opened with previous versions of Microsoft Outlook.

    ReplyDelete